How to Change the name of your iPhone 8You can setup and organize your Home screens on your iPhone 8, maybe you probably notice that a default name is given to each folder when you create it. iOS won’t let you delete the name and leave it blank, but there is tips and tricks to getting around this problem because creating contact groups on iPhone is a fairly simple process.
Change the name of your iPhone 8
1. Launch Settings
2. Go to General > About
3. Tap on Name
4. Type a new name for your iPhone
5. Tap “Done” on the onscreen keyboard
6. You have change the name of your iPhone
How to Change the name of your iPhone
You can also change the name of your iPhone by using your computer. Here’s the iPhone manuals:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer
2. Launch iTunes
3. Locate and click on your iPhone 8.
4. In the upper-left corner, click the name of your device.
5. Type the new name for your iPhone
6. Now press Return on your keyboard
7. The iTunes will automatically syncs your iPhone
Create Group Name and add contacts on iPhone
When you create a contact using Contacts on iCloud.com, it’s placed in the All Contacts group. To help organize your contacts and make them easier to find, you can create additional groups.
iPhonr Tutorial Create a Group
- Click the Add button in the sidebar, then choose New Group.
- A new group is added, with a placeholder name.
- Create Group text field
- Type a name for the group, then press Return or Enter.
- To change the group name, double-click it and type a new name in the text field.
- Groups appear in alphabetical order in the sidebar on the left.
To add contacts to a group, here's how:
- Click All Contacts.
- Drag one or more contacts from the All Contacts group to another group on the left.
- You can add a contact to more than one group.